rule, noun, the rules of the game were understood.
one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct within a particular activity or sphere :
Respond. Tag 4 other people.
1. What is your current obsession? Blogging?
2. What is your weirdest obsession? I'm kind of a fanatic about The Cheesecake Factory's Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake right now. Fatty.
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? Every time we went to go pick out a Christmas tree as a family. It's still one of my favorite things to do. With indecision and shivers, we would huddle among the aisles of plump, prickly trees. We would warm our hands and faces by the open bonfire and beg for styrofoam cups of thick hot chocolate to share.
4. What’s for dinner? Something simple for one, like a sandwich, since David has to work.
5. What would you eat for your last meal? Pad Thai with Chicken from Indochine
6. What’s the last thing you bought? Literally? Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks since David gave me some cash last night. :-)
7. What are you listening to right now? "Baby, I'm gonna keep on lovin' you. Cause it's the only thing I wanna do." Some Classic Rock station on the radio.
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? Mean.
9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? The island of Mykonos, Greece.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Paris.
11. Which language do you want to learn? Italian.
12. What’s your favourite quote (for now)? "For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." -The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
13.What is your favourite colour? Pink or yellow.
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? I guess my skinny jeans. I hate everything. I need to go shopping.
15. What is your dream job? Editor-In-Chief, Better Homes and Gardens or Vogue
16.What’s your favourite magazine? Vogue
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Clothing and a wallet for David.
18. Describe your personal style? Comfortable, probably too comfortable. And black.
19. What are you going to do after this? Get back to work!
20. What are your favourite films? To Kill A Mockingbird, All The Real Girls, Revolutionary Road
21. What’s your favorite fruit? Strawberries
22.What inspires you? Watching a person treat another with love without knowing or caring that they're being watched.
23. Your favorite books? Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri, How We Are Hungry by Dave Eggars and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
24. Do you collect anything? Postcards.
25. Any advice from bitter experience? Everything that glitters is not always golden.
26. What makes you follow a blog? I love reading what other people have to say!
Tag, Lin. You're it. Sorry that it's kind of boring.